Saturday, March 9, 2013

Takeru Sato and Newcomer Sakurako Ohara for a Live Version of "Kanojo wa Uso o Aishisugiteru"

aAfkjfp01fo1i-2023/loc569/721896305_153708_original_122_569lo.jpg
As an Asianfanatics reader, I do like this idea of Takeru Satoh getting yet another role and now with a newcomer who got chosen out of 5,000 applicants.  I haven't read it but the story pretty much sounds creepy as it involves a 16 year old fan who gets involved with an adult.  Yikes- that reminds me of me lusting after Emma Roberts in her teenager years or my short-term crush on Gracie Dzienny who's about to turn 18 this year. XP

Source:

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/780221-takeru-satoh-and-newcomer-sakurako-ohara-to-star-in-live-action-kanojo-wa-uso-o-aishisugiteru/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
 

Copyright © Beautiful Women Asia Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger